So, I'm asking anyone who feels like participating, can you provide me with DW quotes that aren't too long and aren't so famous that they're the first thing you think of when someone asks you for a quote from the show.
This is kind of what I'm looking for:
- I'd prefer ones that are not too long, maybe a dozen words at most. But if they're longer than that, that's okay - I also appreciate the inspiration.
- They don't need to be deep. Humorous, quirky, clever, or even just a favorite phrase. It doesn't even need to make sense out of context. One of my favorites is "Who sent you?" "Who sent me what?"
- I would love quotes from the Big Finish audios, but I have to ask that you also identify the character speaking it and which audio it's from (or at least guess if you're not sure). I can google for attribution for TV quotes but audio quotes will be beyond me.
- I guess a good rule of thumb is, if a DW fan has seen/heard the episode/audio and they would recognize the phrase and remember the story/scene for a moment, that's a good one.
- The Pandorica speech is way too long for my purposes (well, maybe if I decide to write out a page), but "Hello, Stonehenge!" is perfect.
- "Biting's excellent! It's like kissing, only there is a winner!"
- "Do not throw crossbows at security bots." - Security bot, "The Light at the End"
- "What is, what was, what could be, what must not."
Thanks so much for any you can suggest!