1. Are you an Essential Worker?
2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started?
3. If you have kids... Are they driving you nuts?
No kids. I have a husband. He hasn't driven me nuts... yet.
4. What new hobby have you taken up during this?
No new hobbies, but I've been working on my current hobbies a lot more - music, writing, calligraphy, video games.
5. How many grocery runs have you done?
My husband makes one grocery run a week, to top off. I don't go anywhere.
6. What are you spending your stimulus check on?
Nothing. We don't actually need it, because our work and pay has not reduced.
7. Do you have any special occasions that you will miss during this quarantine?
Not specifically right now. I had planned to take a trip to Europe later this year, but that's not going to happen now. My family was also planning a reunion next February, but we've canceled that. And Gallifrey One, also in February, could be in trouble.
8. Are you keeping your housework done?
Better than usual. We actually have to live here now! And we have more time to do it.
9. What movies have you watched during this quarantine?
We've been catching up on our backlog. "The Macra Terror", Spider-Man: Far from Home, Knives Out. We've also been continuing our re-watch of Stargate SG-1 that we started late last year, but we're about to hit the Ori arc and neither of us want to have to suffer through that again. And there's always the possibility of a random episode of Doctor Who or Good Omens at any given time.
10. What are you streaming with?
SG-1's on Amazon Prime.
11. 9 months from now is there any chance of you having a baby?
Nope. There has never been a chance of having a baby since we got married.
12. What's your go-to quarantine meal?
No idea. We've been mixing it up.
13. Is this whole situation making you paranoid?
No for me - I don't get paranoid. No for my husband - he's always been paranoid.
14. Has your internet gone out on you during this time?
15 What month do you predict this all ends?
The shelter-at-home order itself? No earlier than July. The danger of contracting COVID-19? Not until everyone in the world can get vaccinated, so maybe next year Christmas?
16. First thing you’re gonna do when you get off quarantine?
Nothing. I like living in my house all the time and never seeing anyone else. I think probably the only thing that I really miss is band rehearsal, because it really is a lot more fun to perform with a group than to practice solo.
17. Where do you wish you were right now?
Right here. If I had to choose somewhere else, then I would love to be quarantined up at my sister's lake house, though the Internet connection there can be pretty spotty.
Well, I suppose the point of this question is more of where do you wish you could be, so I suppose I'd have to say somewhere in Europe, because I always wish I lived there instead of here.
18. What free-from-quarantine activity are you missing the most?
As above - band rehearsal. Interestingly, I'm not even missing eating out (though I have to say, the one time we got to-go food from Red Robin, it was delicious. I am a sucky cook).
19. Have you run out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer?
No. My husband (paranoid - see above) really stocked the tp well. And hand sanitizer is nowhere near as effective as soap in killing and removing viruses (and only if you use it correctly, which takes just as long as washing with soap, so why go there?), so we're using soap, and we have tons of that.
20. Do you have enough food to last a month?
Yes. After about two-three weeks, we'll be into the sucky stuff, but it's technically food. :)