2. Name the fandoms you've written in, and how much you've written in that fandom, and if you still write in it.
Well, the answer to this is pretty obvious: Doctor Who. Before I list what I've written, I'm going to segue into other fandoms. I've written one story that's a crossover with Harry Potter. As I consider it, I have to admit that it's really a Doctor Who adventure set in the Harry Potter universe, as opposed to a story that's equal parts DW and HP. It's told completely from the DW point of view, and includes a couple of DW tropes and plot mechanics that an HP fan who doesn't know about DW would simply not get.
All of my story ideas that involve other fandoms (and aren't written yet) are DW crossovers. I've been wanting to do a Broadchurch crossover, but the concept seems pretty cliche, as most of the DW/B crossovers I've seen center around the fact that David Tennant played both the Doctor and DI Hardy. (That statement is ironic, considering that my DW/HP crossover centers around the fact that David Tennant played both the Doctor and Barty Crouch, Jr.) I'm more interested in exploring DI Hardy himself (from a literary point of view, though personally, also from a less honorable point of view, as he's my absolute favorite DT character [yes, more than the Doctor] and he's incredibly sexy ;) ), and I think that Broadchurch is at the moment probably the best candidate for me to write a non-Doctor Who fanfic about.
I've wondered if rewatching Firefly might spark an interest in that fandom for writing. It's one of the few shows I've seen that has the depth of character that attracts me toward writing for it. That's something to explore for later.
As far as what I've written for Doctor Who, you can find most of it at AO3 through the link at the top of this blog, but here's a condensed list (without links, because I'm feeling lazy today).
- The Actor: RPF novella in which David Tennant finds himself in the TARDIS with the Eleventh Doctor, Rory, and Amy
- Mistaken Identity: Doctor Who/Harry Potter crossover novella in which the Doctor finds himself mistaken for Barty Crouch, Jr.
- A Teacher and a Housemaid: An ongoing series of short pieces about life at the Farringham School for Boys before the events of "Human Nature"/"Family of Blood"
- Calling the Doctor: An ongoing series of short stories about the three Doctors from "Day of the Doctor" going back to summon their previous incarnations to assist them with storing Gallifrey in an instant of time
- Seven other short stories covering various topics and characters, and a collection of prompted short fic
- A collection of Christmas carol parodies (only on ffnet and whofic) consisting of simple songs, descriptions of each of the Doctors set to "Rudolph," and retellings of the Christmas specials